ARTESA is what we call our classic plastic planters. Their bulbous shape and rectangular base is why these shapely planters are already a fixture in many gardens.
ARTESA 33 planters are made from UV-resistant plastic and manufactured using rotation moulding, making them both frost and weather-resistant. The basic right-angled shape of these planters enables them to be used in even the smallest of corners. This planter is yet more visually impressive when combined with planters of varying sizes.
The plastic ARTESA planters are manufactured from UV-resistant plastic and are subject to rigorous quality controls, so you can place them where you like - indoors or outside. When using outdoors, a hole should be drilled in the bottom of the planter to prevent waterlogging.
- Material: Plastic
- Dimensions: 79x39x33 cm
- Weather- and UV resistant
- Manufactured using the rotational moulding process
- Made in Italy
- Can be directly planted into, single-walled
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Colour: Beige
- Frost-proof according to DIN EN 60068-2-38:1999
- Stable and robust
- Long-lasting and UV-resistant
|Place of action:||Outdoor, Indoor|